Test Accounts and Networks
If you run tests against your live infrastructure, and these send fraud data to Ravelin, then it’s very easy to run into trouble with fraud networks.
Here are some things to consider to avoid this.
- If possible, don’t send test data to Ravelin.
- Never sign into a test account with a personal device.
- Never use real phone numbers or email addresses in test data.
- Please use account names that are easily identified as test accounts. If something does go wrong it will be much easier for us to unpick it for you if we can identify which data is test data.
- If possible tag test accounts as “QA” in the Ravelin dashboard.